Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dreamgirl Growing Up
I have had requests for new, updated pictures of Dreamgirl who turned 2 during my blogging hiatus. If I told you all the things I think about her I would sound like the most conceited, bragging, obnoxious mother on the face of the earth... she continues to keep me mesmerized everyday. She has plenty of days of "terrible twoness" that make me want to scream, but mostly I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world because she belongs to me.










post signature

4 comments:

Jan said...

Awwww.. And a beautiful Miss Dreamgirl!! My how you're growing!! Hope you enjoyed a Very Happy 2nd Birthday!!!
BTW, Georgia Girl, you SHOULD be a proud Mama!!!

Shelby said...

She is absolutely stunning!! Wow, how much she has grown. We would love to meet her someday, she looks like quite a little personality!! Merry Christmas to all of your family!

ea said...

So beautiful Amy... All of your babies are that way though!
I was at a concert this weekend and I would have bet my eye teeth that you were singing on stage. It was awesome!

Rachel H. said...

She is SO cute! I love her cute little outfits! :)